Monday, August 17, 2009

These are actual Personal Ads from Israeli newspapers

I take out the Torah Saturday morning. Would like to take you out Saturday night.

Divorced Jewish man seeks partner to attend shul, light shabbos candles, celebrate holidays, build Sukkah together, attend brisses, bar mitzvahs - religion not important.

Orthodox woman with get, seeks man who got get or can get get. Get it? I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Sincere rabbinical student, 27, enjoys Yom Kippur,Tisha B'av, Taanis Esther, Tzom Gedalia, Asarah B'Teves, Shiva Asar b'Tammuz. Seeks companion for living life in the 'fast' lane.

Yeshiva bochur, Torah scholar, long beard, payos. Seeks same in woman.

Nice Jewish guy, 38. No skeletons. No baggage. No personality.

Female graduate student, studying kaballah, Zohar, exorcism of dybbuks, seeks mensch. No weirdos, please.

Jewish businessman, 49, manufactures Sabbath candles, Chanukah candles, havdallah candles,Yahrzeit candles. Seeks non-smoker.

I am a sensitive Jewish prince whom you can open your heart to, share your innermost thought and deepest secrets. Confide in me. I'll understand your insecurities. No fatties, please.
Couch potato latke in search of the right applesauce. Let's try it for 8 days. Who knows?

Jewish male, 34, very successful, smart, independent, self-made, looking for girl whose father will hire me.

No comments: