Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The rock of my world?



My opinion is that many women's confidence and tolerance about themselves is up and of men is down, more than anytime in history before.

The difference of once upon a time and now is "purpose".

Once upon a time there was more religious purpose, whereas now that is less and the "me" religion is more in the focus.

Are men to blame for this? IMHO yes !! to a large degree.

To Men I say, wise up. To Women I say, do not forget your true purpose.

1 comment:

sawuatsinai said...

sylvia: loaded and great question which most people are afraid to ask.

basically there are 2 answers.

the religious answer which your religion should answer.

the secular answer which depends on your location, education, wealth, brains and your desires.

obviously what i'm saying is, if u were smart enough to ask, i hope u r smart enough to educate yourself and find the answer. if u can't , my question to u is "why can't u?".